Monday, November 4, 2013

Makeover Monday with Mikki!!

Hey all!  I'm starting a new blog series called Makeover Monday!  I know it's not totally original and tons of makeup blogs have a Makeover Monday of their own, but Transformation Tuesday just doesn't have quite the same ring! :)  And will all these lovely ladies I'm meeting in Florida, I just have to take advantage!
My first Makeover Monday beauty is miss Mikki!!  She's a fellow military wife that I met via Facebook recently.  She and her hubby were attending the Marine Ball this past Saturday, so she had to look FAB!!

Mikki was totally easy-going throughout the process; I had asked her beforehand if there were any looks she was going for.  She has the most beautiful big hazel eyes!!  I was so excited to see what she would let me do!  Much to my excitement, Mikki was drawn to a deep green smokey eye.  BAM!!  Right up my alley!  Mikki is also 26 weeks pregnant with her second son, and wanted me to minimize what she called a chubby pregnant face!


How freakin' adorable is this girl?  A natural beauty!  And I'm pretty sure she has no chubby pregnancy face going on, but I hooked it up nonetheless!





I just LOVE how this turned out!  Glowy, smokey... all the best!  She has such an amazing face for makeup, I loved creating this beautiful look!  I love how this brought out the greens and golds in her eyes!
Note: The only thing I retouched in these photos was the background!  I don't have a fancy shmancy camera so I can't do all those neato blur-out-the-background fun things, so I did that in photoshop and added my tag.  I don't know why sometimes why I load these images into blogger it makes it look all soft focus lensy... 


I hope you all enjoyed my first Makeover Monday post!! I'm so excited to continue this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment